Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What I Want from YOU

Coincidentally, I'm currently reading Clay Shirky's Here Comes Everybody, a wonderful book about the social implications of group forming and action in the age of the Common Internet. And this blog is my Shirkian call to action. (Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it Clay?)

The CEO of AT&T Mobile is Ralph de la Vega. I know others have been affected by this cluster&^@#. Please join with me to send him the message that we do not believe anybody's customers should be treated this way. I'm currently searching for his contact information and will post it on this blog once I find it. Share this blog with others and voice your frustrations and ideas in the comments. Through the power of inexpensive group forming, we have the opportunity to accomplish something that otherwise would not be possible. We have the ability to be HEARD!

No comments: